From Beliefs to Action: Designing Culturally Responsive Systems Webinar Series
Session V: Family and Community Engagement
Deepen understanding of culturally responsive family and community engagement that is rooted in equity and learn practices to extend family and community engagement into partnerships that meet the needs of students. Participants will gain strategies and practices for partnering with families and communities to achieve equity for marginalized students and communities.
- Educators (K–12)
- School districts
- Charter management organizations
- Local and state educational agencies
- Bureau of Indian Education
- Tribal education personnel
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion education partners and organizers
This session is designed specifically for participants who are serving in the following roles: school, district, local education agency (LEA), tribal, local, county, state, and federal agency personnel, advisory, board, and council members.